JHStheaterarts Mission Statement

The Jenkintown High School Theater Arts Program is dedicated to nurturing and developing the talents of the Jenkintown High School student body and providing a safe and creative environment where the artists can cultivate their craft within a supportive and caring community.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Little Shop Update!

Good Morning Cast/Crew of Little Shop!
What an evening we had at Call Backs! Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, was splendid. Really wonderful singing and movement. I will post the list probably tomorrow late afternoon. Miss Ann and I need to solidify a few parts.
Just a reminder.....
I can not say this too many times. GRADES! GRADES! RESPONSIBILITIES!
Being in the show is for those who are able to handle all of their student responsibilities. Grades must be maintained. If any cast member is on the "evil" list, I will have to seriously consider asking them to pause from being in the show this year.
In the past, I have struggled with this situation too many times.
Thank you for all you have done.
Have a good day today........be kind to the sub!
Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment