JHStheaterarts Mission Statement

The Jenkintown High School Theater Arts Program is dedicated to nurturing and developing the talents of the Jenkintown High School student body and providing a safe and creative environment where the artists can cultivate their craft within a supportive and caring community.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Motivation #1 Thank you Ms. Dewees




Read, Reflect, BELIEVE

Think of the Little Blue Engine from the Little Engine that Could. 

The Little Blue Engine had to pull a train loaded with good food and toys for the children on the other side of the mountain. 

As the little blue engine pulls the train up the mountain she repeats “I think I can, I think I can, I think I can”. 

Although she thinks this is an impossible task she is able to do it because she believed in herself. 

Be like the little blue engine (and Elle Woods!) and believe in yourself and keep pushing yourself. 

You can do it and you’ll be able to look back and say to yourself “I thought I could, I thought I could, I thought I could”, just like the little blue engine.   

Go Cast/Crew of LEGALLY BLONDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment