JHStheaterarts Mission Statement

The Jenkintown High School Theater Arts Program is dedicated to nurturing and developing the talents of the Jenkintown High School student body and providing a safe and creative environment where the artists can cultivate their craft within a supportive and caring community.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pippin!

OMG!

So...it is now pretty late (or early) and I waited until I got home to open up the "scroll"note from all of you.

Unbelievable!

Funny how things come full circle, right?

I never would have dreamed that many years after I played Fastrada, I would be, once again, part of the wonderful journey of "Pippin".  

Thank you for taking the time to get the picture and to write such kind words.

I truly adore you all.....what an incredible night we had.

Bravo to all of you for staying strong as a community and to staying true to your craft.

The audience couldn't get enough........their ovation said it all.

Words cannot thank you enough for your dedication to me, the program, to music and theater.

Hope you all had a great time tonight.

If anyone wants to come over to the high school around 1:00 p.m. tomorrow, just to help move things to the boiler room and to move lights/stands/costumes... back to their proper places...I would love to have you.

Starbucks after?

All scripts need to be returned NO LATER than this Friday!


Love to you all,

Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment