INTO THE WOODS (No particular order)
1. Narrators do not wait for action to start-keep things moving.
2. Everyone-please keep hair out of your eyes. Ensemble especially.
5. #63-B-please review words…Jest/Quest
6. Birds sounds-we missed you-#64
7. Sound-When the Narrators are killed-that sound needs to be stronger.
8. B-Hold baby gently-take the time to pass it with care.
9. B-remind me to tell you about a vamp-#48
10. CP-Great job! Can you be more front-than side?
12. Giant Scene-show fear-shake a bit more…keep that going throughout the scene.
15. Cast-light comes on when they see you-Lights-watch-try not to be too early.
16. LR-stop eating so much-the food should not interfere with your dialogue.
17. Work on mic change for CM-HELP!
18. W-don’t block mic-move quickly in to your place on the bed-faster.
19. B-take time with LR cape-give it back with care.
20. B-love how you cover the W.
21. Actors-feel the light and be in it.
22. MM-love how you change your lines-inflection is great.
23. CM-we see your slip
24. MM-if the hood comes off-don’t fix it-hide your face with your hands-or turn away front he W more.
25. CM, F/L-when exiting-leave one by one. Don’t touch curtain. F/L make it a competition-who leaves first?
26. J and LR-Great job at bickering.
27. Socks for Steward.
28. LR-when exiting-use path.